The team is looking for a full-stack developer and IT expert to run all of our tech project at STATION F, from managing the web team building our Intranet to maintaining our servers, to implementing processes and methods to scale our infrastructure.
This position is mostly focused on IT but we also need someone who has some knowledge in web and who can manage the Dev team.
You will work closely with our Lead Developer and Web interns - from 42! - and all departments (logistics, communications, admin, events…)
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team, passionate about startups, handling a colossal project that is going to be a true game-changer.
Contract Type: CDI
Job category: Technical
Reports to: Director
*Required skills & responsibilities *
- Manage the tech team and projects (making sure we have a roadmap for our intranet, website, servers, set up deadlines, implement testing phases)
- Act as an interface between tech team and the rest of the team
- Ensure data security
- Manage all IT/technical topics
- Organize a support team to solve IT / servers issues declared by the community on our support tool
- Be the lead on permissions and access to the building (badges, database)
- Supervise the team to maintain the product base, connected with several APIs
- Supervise the team to maintain and create new features for the admin console for Station F and the future housing extension (and other projects): manage spaces, events, payments, user rights, communications
- Suggest ideas to build crazy projects: chatbots and gamification features
- configuration Cisco (switchs, routeurs)
- pfsense, observium, arpwatch, freeradius, postfix, bind9, dhcpd
- esxi 6.5, vcenter 6.5
- nginx / apache2 / mysql / postgresql
- Web - basic knowledge in:
- NOSQL (MongoDB),
- RESTful APIs